Bausch + Lomb launched Lacelle™ Jewel, a monthly disposable cosmetic lens in September 2015 in Malaysia. This monthly disposable coloured series has made its first appearance in Asia. Bausch + Lomb will be looking for 30 most creative post for the ‘I Love Lacelle Jewel Contest’
1. Post a photo of yourself in your Facebook wearing any Bausch + Lomb Lacelle cosmetic lens. Hash tag #ILoveLacelleJewel
2. Describe why you would love to try Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Jewel Cosmetic Lens.
3. Remember to make your post public. Get as many friends to ‘Like’ your posting. To qualify, each post must at least receive 50 likes.
4. Upon reaching 50 ‘Likes’ PM Bausch and Lomb Facebook to inform us and 30 lucky winners will receive a free pair of Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Jewel cosmetic lens.
Please PM us before 1st December 2015.
The key benefits of Lacelle Jewel are:
· The latest technology enhances the excellent lens centration with the centre thickness of 0.078mm and water content of 38% which provide excellent comfort.
· Tried and tested lens material which reduced lens dehydration for excellent comfort.
· The design of Lacelle™ Jewel darkens and enlarges the iris to portray naturally bigger eyes with unique jewel patterns which gives more depth and sparkle for distinctive eyes.
· The lenses contain pigment standards which is authenticated and certified by the FDA implies the safety precaution of ensuring protection to its users. Lacelle™ Jewel lenses have been shown to be non-toxic and non-irritant to the eye as Lacelle™ practices safe colour additive.
Lacelle™ Jewel coloured series comprises from of 7 colours - Melanite Black, Topaz Brown, Crystal Gray, Amber Brown, Amethyst Violet, Sapphire Blue & Peridot Green which allows you to match any of your outfits.
Lacelle™ Jewel contact lenses is made available from 1st September 2015 at all major optical dealers. It is a new line extension to the current Lacelle™ and Lacelle™ Colours.
Here are the list of outlets:
Lacelle™ Jewel series retails at RM68 per box.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!