"Do go for regular check up with the kids yearly or 2 times yearly, and not only going to see dentist only when there is an extraction or pain, as it will leave a bad memory to the kids in relation to dental visit".
Thanks Dr Anbhi for the advice and now I do know why I dread to go every time, even now. Not to blame parents but I think early years we don't give so much of attention to dental and so much of accessible info on dental care like now. We are lucky to know so much and there are more preventive measures so that we don't end up toothless that early.
I admire Dr Anhbi, dentist by profession but what makes her choose dentistry? It all started when she done her braces during her younger day and was amazed how the scientific works in managing her tooth. I could feel she is passionate about her job as she explains in detail ie. why crowning is needed, why root canal is needed and how it is done, and why it is painless for front tooth treatment and many more.
Let's have a look at the interior of the dental clinic.
|Registration is done, filling up details for first time customers|
|Neat and clean waiting area|
|Well coordinated treatment room.|
I had my scaling and polishing done today, just in time for Chinese New Year next week, welcoming the year of Dog with a sparkling smile. Hehe.
Dr Anhbi herself have a check on our tooth and explaining on the procedure and she ask on our regular habit in dental care. Floss is needed regularly and to clean the tongue too after brushing.
|Skillful Dr. Anbhi removing plague and cleaning up my tooth|
|My teeth before and after the Scaling & Polishing Procedure. ;P|
Simple, pain-free procedure which prevent gum disease that often leads to bone and tooth loss.
- Plaque always forms on your teeth if they are not cleaned well. The bacteria in plaque can cause the gums to become inflamed, causing your gums to pull away from your teeth and form a space called pockets. The plaque then gets trapped inside these pockets and cannot be removed with regular brushing requiring scaling and polishing.
- Braces for kids. It's encourage for them to have all adult teeth formed before putting on braces. Boys are recommended to do at 15 years old, while girls at 13 years old, in general.
- One can opt for water flosser, it's like a mini jet, it cleanse well if you doesn't like the usual string floss.
- Use soft bristle toothbrush. Hard brushing will lead to a thinner white enamel. In a long run, white enamel will exhausted and that's when the second layer is seen, thus your tooth is seen to be yellowish.
- Scaling and polishing can remove stains on tooth, especially for heavy smokers.
They are having a Chinese New Year promotion right now and you may want to do a quick pre-CNY appointment for a quick fix to your tooth just like me.
Have a great Smiling Sparkling New Year!
Where Is This?
Dentessence Dental Clinic
No 43-2, Jalan PJU 5/11
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend,
Had my wisdom teeth taken out in that dental clinic and it so good didn't feel any pain at all.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete